China Market Entry Research
- Analysis on political, economic, social and technical factors based on data resources.
- Analysis on suppliers, competitors, consumers, substitutes and market entry.
- Developing core competencies
- Evaluating costs, benefits and risks
- Identifying market selection, market attractiveness and market barriers
- Identifying timing of the market entry (e.g. waterfall strategy, sprinkler strategy, wave strategy)
- Designing market entry strategies
- Choosing a mode of entry. There are advantages in ownership, location and internationalization for overseas enterprise.
- Choosing exporting to foreign markets, e.g. intra-corporate transfers
- We give detailed valuable considerations on government policies, marketing concerns and distribution issues, export intermediaries and international licensing.
- Find a name in China